Sunday, October 30, 2011

OotD: Sweater Dresses = Winter Staple

Just got back from my mum's place in Wales. Went with my parents and one of my brothers. (Who's been to Kenya recently and got me some really gorgeous bags and scarves that I must show on here.)


Eccles, my mum's cocker spaniel, insisted on being photographed.


{Grey Sweater Dress ~ Mint Velvet, Sequin Camisole ~ Marks and Spencers, Cable Knit Leggings ~ Next, Creepers ~ Underground UK}

 I live in sweater dresses over winter. They are my staple. They are so easy to layer. I think maybe next time I wear this example I'll try and find something with a high statement neckline. It could look pretty interesting.

This dress is lovely and comfortable even though its a size 18. I've often thought you could wear it without anything underneath if you wore the right undergarments, but I am not brave enough to try that one yet!


I apparently was very squinty yesterday. : / My mother very kindly took the photos.

Back to Leeds early tomorrow!

What are your winter wardrobe staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment