Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Jewellery

As someone who is as jewellery obsessed as me I find it hard to believe I have yet to blog about jewellery at all.

I love jewellery. I love wearing, buying, staring at, designing and creating jewellery.


Inspirational Jewellery


Here is a selection of high end jewellery which inspires me.

I actually really want one of those sequin brooches as they are only £15, but they're currently sold out of S. :(


My greatest jewellery obsession at the moment is the collar. This ASOS example is beautiful. I especially like the ring detail at the front. As someone with a big neck this probably won't fit me. This is one of the reasons I want to go into jewellery design so I can make these amazing pieces for all sizes.


What jewellery are you lusting after at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment