Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope all the christmas celebrators are having a lovely day and is stuffed full of delicious food. Everyone else, I hope you're having a lovely Sunday. :)

I have ordered myself a few pressies. I am a huge fan of alternative make-up, so without doing any research I have ordered some Lime Crime products. Then I found Lillian's excellent beauty blog, which gives a rather disturbing view of Lime Crime's behaviour and bad products. This made me pretty sad as I'd just forked out some money for these products. Hopefully I'll be able to tolerate the products, but even if I love them I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

I have also ordered a few things from Illamasqua, whose lipglosses look sumptious. There will be many pic of these when they arrive.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Here are some pictures of dogs:




The snoopy pics are from the free Snoopy's Fair app, which is like a snoopy version of farmville. Yes, I am very sad, but I really love Snoopy

Happy Holidays, all. :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment