Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OotD: Careless Clashing

{Lipstick ~ Rimmel in Sugar Plum, Hairspray ~ Kevin Murphy}


{Navy and White Racer Back Vest ~ Marks and Spencers, Coral Skinny Jeans ~ Dorothy Perkins,  Brown Cardigan ~ Helen Winterson's, Creepers ~ Underground}


I'll be honest with you. In these pictures I'm wearing a strapless bra because I'm too lazy to do my washing up. At least I haven't got to Liz Lemon proportions, no swimsuits as underwear for me yet!

I love my vests and am always a bit put out when its winter. So when my mum to walk the dogs and I decided to join her she told me to wear this cardigan of hers. I thought it would look awful with my otherwise colourful outfit. Weirdly I quite like it.

I have been on a posting spree lately. I doubt I'll be able to keep this up long term, but it gives me somthing to do at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment