Monday, January 09, 2012

A Blog Break? *Bah-Dum-Cha*

On Friday 6th January at 3pm I decided to pick up Dylan, my mum's beagle puppy and carry him downstairs and out the back for a bathroom break. He will not walk downstairs, he's pretty scared of going downstairs.

As I walked down I slipped slammed my heel down into the stairs and wall. To cut a long story short, I've broken my ankle. But don't worry, the puppy is fine!

I got out of hospital yesterday after having surgery on Saturday and physio on Sunday morning. I cannot put weight on my leg for at least 6 weeks, which means I'll be staying in Stockport with my family until I'm fixed up.



Sign my cast? :P

I'll keep blogging, but whether this is super regularly because I'm bored or very rarely cos I'm pretty sleepy/in pain I don't know. Whichever way it goes, there is sure to be more pictures of dogs and casts.


No comments:

Post a Comment