Monday, April 23, 2012

FotD: Pink & Blue.

 Hi, guys! No outfit today as I've been gardening over the weekend, so I've been wearing nothing but clothes I don't mind ruining.

Though today I did decide I wanted to wear some make-up even though I wasn't going anywhere. Its nice sometimes to just do these things for yourself sometimes imho. Plus I really need make-up practice as I am really no good at it!


I adore pink and blue, but generally this means pink lipstick and some dark blue eyeliner, so I thought why not switch it up?  Light blue lipstick and bright pink blush. :)

Eyes: Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink, Maybelline Falsie Flared Mascara.
Face: Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturiser in Alabaster, Bobbie Brown Blush in Peony.
Lips: Lime Crime Lipstick in Oh, No She Didn't!


Here's an indoor photo with  flash, which gives a better idea of the brightness of the peony blusher. usually I apply this very lightly, but I figured if I'm going to be having bright blue lips I may as well go all  out with the blush too!



This photo just made me laugh so I thought I'd include it! What am I looking at?

I have yet again not captured how awesomely crazy my hair looks today. Oh well.

Anyone else out there a pink & blue fan? :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment