Wednesday, June 06, 2012

OotD: Florals, My Way.


An ootd from many weeks ago that I forgot about! Hope you like it. :)

 {Slip Dress ~ ASOS Curve, Floral Cropped Trousers ~ ASOS Curve, Grey Cardigan ~ Gerry Webber, Creepers ~ Underground, Glasses ~ KISSKILL}

I hate florals. There, I said it! Spring/Summer trends tend to be rather boring to me as I also am not a huge pastel fan.

Then I saw these trousers. And I fell in love. Unfortunately I had no cash, thankfully I sweeped them up in the sale. The print is quite abstract and acidy, so its not florals as I know them. They're not sugary and sweet at all.


I have to say, even though I adore these trousers, the dress is my favourite part of this outfit. It is so comfortable and simple, I can just throw it on and I'm good to go. I don't wear dresses super often, but I wore it about 5 times in the three weeks after I bought it.


How do you guys feel about florals and there yearly recurrence?

No comments:

Post a Comment