Saturday, June 30, 2012

OotD: Green as the Grass Grows.


Green Lace Dress ~ASOS Curve
Dark Green Tights ~ Marks & Spencers
Floral Flats ~ Evans
Glasses ~ KissKill


I have this dress for so long! Almost two years I think and this is the first time I wore it. Ooops! I really have to get out of the habit of saving clothes for special occasions.

I'm definitely going to be worn a lot more as it fits like a dream and is so comfortable. My mother has her eye on it too! One of our biggest tick boxes when buying clothes is pockets and this dress has lovely deep pockets. :)


This got pulled out of the closet because of my recent growing obsession with the colour green. I think because of my red hair green really pops on me. Its making me pretty happy as green is a favoured colour of mine.


Nail Polish ~ Barry M ~ Black & Spring Green

I put this up on tumblr a few days ago because it amuses me how everytime my mum and I take photos, it always ends up with either me playing with dogs instead of showing off the clothes or as above pretending to be a dinosaur! I love my mum, we bring the silly streak out in each other.

Also, here are some silly dog pictures featuring my silly dogs:

The beagle is called Dylan and the cocker spaniel is called Eccles.





Hope you guys are tip top! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment