Saturday, June 09, 2012

A Small Hiatus

Hey, everyone. 

As I changed the name of the blog I thought I'd be posting more. This unfortunately has not been the case. I caught this virus that's been going around, its like a really slow flu with terrible earache and pain in the limbs and head. I had queued up some posts so I'm glad the blog hasn't been totally abandoned. Now, I have no more queued posts, but I am getting a little better.

A few weeks ago my great uncle was diagnosed with terminal cancer. We thought he'd have a month or two, but he got worse very quickly. He passed away yesterday. Thankfully he wasn't in pain towards the end. I'll be attending his funeral next Friday, so I probably won't be posting until after that. I'm sure you all understand that.

Hope you are all doing alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment