Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OotD: Pissed Off in a Playsuit.

When I was visiting my mum in Wales, we decided to visit the Oriel Plas Glyn-y-weddw art gallery, which always has amazing art by welsh artists on display. If you're ever in North Wales near Cricieth/Porthmadog/Pwllheli way I would really reccomend, the house and surrounding area is also beautiful. They're also currently making new walkways through the woods and an amphitheatre for concerts!

I'd been feeling awful the whole time I was in Wales and this shows in these pictures, which are also phone pictures as I left my camera in England. Boo!


Peter Pan Collar Playsuit ~ ASOS Curve
Snoopy Leggings ~ ASOS
Ruffle Socks ~ ASOS
Sophie Wristband ~ Illamasqua
Creepers ~ Underground
Glasses ~ KissKill
Snack Backpack ~ ASOS

I might buy too much stuff from ASOS.





I am totally in love with my Snack Backpack. I have been wanting a backpack for ages, but I wanted studs and an interesting print, so it was pretty hard to find anything I liked, until I saw this! Its so cute and really different. I've used it everyday since I got it. :)


I wanted a shot of my ruffle socks & creepers. I love this and yeah I was inspired by the ever fabulous Fashion Hayley. If you don't follow her blog, I really reccommend it, she is so creative and passionate when it comes to fashion and I am always inspired by her posts.

I am doing a jewellery design/craft course from September and I am paying for it tomorrow. Its really hit me how little money I now have, so I am on a huge No Spend. I am going to go through my clothes and really use everything in my wardrobe properly, not just picking out the new and the shiny like I have been so guilty of lately.

I'm also thinking about how I have revamped the name and look of the blog, but not the content so far. I'm going to brainstorm that and maybe come up with a few weekly posts I'll be doing from now on. You'll know more about that later! :)

Hope you're all well. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment