Sunday, September 02, 2012

Selling Some Boots & Wedges!


Regular readers may know that I am off to college mid September, this is unfortunately an expensive process so I am going through my shoes & clothes selling off items so I can pay for school. I won't clog up my blog with lots of sale items & posts about this, but occasionally as I add new things I will post a picture & link if I think its something that might appeal to my reader.

Both the wedges & boots are a UK size 8 and come from reputable brands.

The above boots are Clarks knee high boho/cowboy style boots. There are more pictures & a description at the link here.


These black strappy ALDO wedges can be found here.

I feel bad making this kind of post, but I promise not to spam this blog with these  kind of posts.

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you with Uni! Uni was so muh fun, but yes very expensive. Xx

    ReplyDelete