Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ootd: Old Pictures of Sun, Ombre & Vintage Leather


Ombre Cable Jumper ~ Florence & Fred at Tesco's
Leather Midi Skirt ~ Vintage via Oxfam
Chunky Hoop Earrings ~ Accessorize
Ruffle Socks ~ ASOS
Creepers ~ Underground
Necklace ~ Museum
Lipstick ~ Kontrol by Illamasqua


As you may be able to tell from these pictures they were taken in the summer. The grass is not water clogged, its not visibly raining and I am not a shivering mess without a coat on. Yes, autumn has begun, but the next few outfits are going to be from summer. I don't know how I forgot about this outfit or the others I will be posting as I really love them.


One reason I am looking forward to doing outfits in autumn/winter is my eyes won't look so ridiculously small because the sun won't be so terrifyingly bright.

Also, note to self, wear these earrings more, they are badass.


My mother's photo directions are always just "Dance with the dog!". Do you think she knows I'm not 5 anymore? ;)


My ridiculous, scowly face and bitch pose may be slightly shattered by how silly Dylan looks mid leap here. I can always count on him to keep me on my toes.


Thought I'd show you the back of this skirt as I am big fan of reverse splits in skirts. Plus bonus Eccles.

Hopefully this is the start of a more even and consistent post schedule.

Are you guys into autumn/winter now its finally arrived or are you looking back at summer with nostalgia already?

No comments:

Post a Comment