Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Daily Wishlist 5: Simply Be



If I had to choose one item? It has to be the leather peplum dress. I've been wanting a leather (or faux more affordably) dress for a while now, so it would be churlish not to list it here now. ;) (Though the corset is a very close second.)

I think Simply Be get better every year, especially when it comes to trend based clothes and great brands. They consistently make great, well made clothes that you can wear day to evening and in the office or out on the town.

Plus, I had no idea Simply Be stocked Iron Fist footwear! I love their shoes, they always have a little humour and a rocker vibe to them, which I dig. I know I would never be able to walk in these booties, but it doesn't make me want them any less.

Oh and if you look to the right of this text you might notice I have joined LookBook.nu another way of sharing looks, following people you "fan" and upvoting or hyping other people's looks. If anyone reading this has a lookbook page I'd love the link so I can look you up. :)

Taking a gander around lookbook has made me realise I need to up my game when it comes to pictures. Hopefully I will rise to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment