Thursday, December 13, 2012

Daily Wishlist 6: Evans


Thought I'd do something a little different with today's wishlist (One more day left, then back to normally scheduled activity!) and choose 3 pieces of outwear and style them for 3 different events.

Outfit 1: Day to Evening 


Leave the blazer at the office and put on the biker jacket for after work drinks.

Outfit 2: New Year's Eve Party


This is the ultimate party dress and if there is any day to push the boat out its New Year's Eve.

Outfit 3:Christmas Shopping


The aim of any shopping outfit is ease, warmth and comfort, which I think you'll find in these boots and furs.

If I could only pick one item? It has to be that gatsby dress, I mean look at it! I have no idea where I'd wear it, but I'm sure wherever I went would feel magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment