Saturday, January 05, 2013

2013 Worlds Without End Women of Genre Fiction Reading Challenge


Quite a mouthful, I know! But, do not fear, I am here to explain.

The goal of the WWEnd Women of Genre Fiction Reading Challenge is to read 12 books, one each by a different woman author and review it by the end of the year. The genres in question are sci-fi, horror, fantasy and Worlds Without End is an amazing resource for these genres.

And that's not all! If your review gets chosen to be put onto their blog then your review will be put into a monthly poll, the winner of which will receive one of three prizes, which are $25, $15 and $10 amazon giftcards.

All you have to do is join the website and choose your authors, either all at once or as you progress through the year.

I'm really excited to go with this challenge as I am determined to read more this year, especially by woman writers. And there are a nice array to choose from some are well known, cult and lesser known, as well as modern and classic choices.

My first choice is Margaret Atwood and I'll be reading the Blind Assassin. I shall also be posting my reviews here.

Hope you enjoy my reviews or even check out the challenge if you like these genres.

1 comment: