Saturday, January 05, 2013

Day 14: Our Love Will Never Die

Kind of the same as yesterdays theme, but hey I love showing a little diversity.

But I thought about it a little more deeply. What do most people know about me from this blog and maybe my twitter account too:

I am a white British lady in my early 20s, who is attending a jewellery course at college. I love fashion and dress a little gothic/punky. I knit and craft quite a bit. I love terrible television shows and spend too much time on the internet. My favourite singer is Frank Turner, and my favourite genre is probably rock or alternative.

Day 14 ~ A Song No One Would Expect You To Love:

Travelling Soldier ~ The Dixie Chicks


Did you think I'd like a country song?
(Maybe after I posted that Taylor Swift song yesterday.)

This song really brings a tear to my eye. I love it, no idea why, I don't think I even own any other Dixie Chicks songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment