Monday, January 14, 2013

New Header & Navigation Courtesy of Lauren at Slowburn Fastburn!

You may have noticed that I have a fabulous new header and navigation links. If not, look up a bit, I promise its worth your while. ;)

I was lucky enough to get this made for me for free by the fantastic Lauren at Slowburn Fastburn, after she offered this as a prize for the first person who commented. I actually waited 35 minutes to comment because my anxiety is such that the idea of winning something and therefore having someone with a great blog, looking at my silly, little blog was incredibly stressful. It sounds silly, but that's how anxiety works, the idea of winning something makes me hyperventilate!

Fortunately, I did end up commenting and getting the opportunity to get a blog overhaul, which was badly needed. I have many talents, but graphic design is not one of them.

Lauren is now offering a variety of blogger and shop packages, as well as website design and business cards. Here are her portfolio & rates. I have to say, I would really reccommend working with Lauren, she's a very creative individual and it was really fun working with her. She also listened well, really understood what I wanted and replied very promptly. I'm really over the moon with how its come out.

Now, be honest, what do you think of my blog's new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment