Tuesday, January 08, 2013

OotD: If Music Was The Food Of Love, Then I'd Be A Fat Romantic Slob


Velvet Jacket ~ Domino Dollhouse
Tartan Skirt ~ Next
Shakespeare Quote Top ~ Tee & Cake at Topshop
Metallic Socks ~ ASOS
Ophelia Necklace ~ Katherine Richmond
Spiked Headband ~ ASOS
Cross Earrings ~ ASOS
Black Messenger Bag ~ Vintage
Creepers ~ Underground


As soon as I put this top on I knew I had to go a little Shakespeare overboard.

The top has a quote from 'Twelfth Night', my necklace is based around Ophelia from 'Hamlet' and my lipgloss is Paul & Joe from their 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' collection. If I'd known I was going to do this I would also be wearing my Ophelia A-England nail polish and my Ophelia Umberto  Giannini make-up palette which is on its way to me.

Yes, I have a problem in which I buy anything based around Ophelia, though most Shakesperian heroines can get me twitching for my debit card!


Also, hurrah for a different background! These pictures were taken outside TK Maxx where I got some great stuff, which I am planning to vlog.

My poses are possibly even more awkward than usual because people kept walking past staring.


I don't think I've blogged this jacket before, which is a crying shame as it is wonderful. So wonderful in fact, that my mother has been routinely "borrowing" it. Haha.

Next time I will take better pictures of it, I promise.


I should have gotten a better picture of my eye make-up too, as the glitter eyeliner I am wearing looks awesome in person.

Loving the colour of my hair at the moment, next time I want to go a little more orange.

Does anyone else's literary obsessions leak into their fashion obsessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment