Monday, February 25, 2013

A Brand New Fatshion Challenge Marvelous Mondays!

Welcome to Marvelous Mondays, a new weekly blog challenge between myself and Jocelyn at Fat, Fashionable and Feminist. Make sure to go check out her outfit today, too! We'll both be creating marvelous outfits based around a certain item or theme every Monday. 

Our philosophy: Monday is nobody's favorite day of the week, but maybe its terrible reputation is a little undeserved. We're on a mission to make ours (and hopefully yours) a little less awful by dressing marvelously! 

This week's theme: Pleats! 


Leopard Print Top ~ Doris Streich (Bought at Helen Winterson's)
Pleated Black Skirt ~ ASOS Curve
Star Print Tights ~ Marks & Spencers
Double Zip Boots ~ Evans
Leopard Print Scarf ~ Vintage (My Nain's)
Brimmed Beanie ~ Its so old I cannot remember!
Brooch ~ Made by me
Lipstick ~ Rosary by Kat von D

Pleats made me think schoolgirl, sweet or sailor for some reason and I decided to go in the opposite direction with a more modern, urban look. Can't wait to see what Jocelyn has though of. :)


I was in a foul mood today, so I tried to cheer myself up with silly pictures! Oh and as you can see my tights have ripped already! M & S thick tights are great, but these thin ones are rubbish, almost £10 for one wear!

 My hair is so faded! Aaargh!

Hope you guys like this new venture! Remember to check out Jocelyn's blog here.

If you have a fat fashion blog and want your Mondays to be marvelous, too, feel free to get in touch with us via email about the possibility of joining our weekly blog challenge! 

1 comment:

  1. I quite like looking through a post that will make men and women
    think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!


    Review my webpage; commercial property

    ReplyDelete