Monday, March 25, 2013

Marvelous Mondays: Pencil Skirt

Welcome to the fifth installment of Marvelous Mondays, a weekly blog challenge between myself and three other fabulous fatshion bloggers. Make sure to go check out their outfits today, too! Links are at the bottom of the post.

Our philosophy: Monday is nobody’s favorite day of the week, but maybe its terrible reputation is a little undeserved. We’re on a mission to make ours (and hopefully yours) a little less awful by dressing marvelously!

 
This week’s theme: Pencil Skirt

Pink Top ~ Domino Dollhouse
Houndstooth Pencil Skirt ~ ASOS Curve
Black Denim Jacket ~ New Look Inspire
Black Leggings ~ New Look Inspire
Creepers ~ Underground
Cross Bones Brooch ~ Made by me
Cookie Monster Bow ~ OldFamiliarWay on etsy
Lipstick ~ 92 by Barry M


I think I wore this pencil skirt 2 weeks ago for this challenge, but I cannot find my tartan pencil skirt, so I just styled this one up a little differently to last time. More colour, bit quirkier and less strictly gothic. Hope you like it!


I'm in love with this top, so I'm suprised that I haven't worn in on here before. Its super comfy, yet doesn't feel like just a t-shirt, plus I quite like it with my hair at the moment.




How cute is this bow?

 OldFamiliarWay on etsy has some fabulous stuff, right now she's discontinuing some of her badges before she brings out new stuff, so if you like something buy it now!

Check out the other Marvelous Monday participants:




1 comment:

  1. I love how bright your outfit is! & the bow is really cute x

    ReplyDelete