Thursday, March 28, 2013

OotD: Enid Coleslaw Again?!


Dino T-Shirt ~ New Look Inspire
Check Skirt ~ Next
Leggings ~ New Look Inspire
Pleather Waistcoat ~ New Look Inspire
Creepers ~ Underground
Lipstick ~ Charmed, I'm Sure by MAC (Marilyn Monroe collection)


A few weeks ago for Marvelous Mondays our theme was "Inspired by a Fictional Character" and I chose Enid Coleslaw from Ghost World in her punk rock outfit, but I was conflicted on the day because I also have a dead ringer for the outfit on the DVD cover. So I give you once again an Enid Coleslaw inspired outfit!

I love this outfit and I'd love to have an exact copy of that skirt as I cannot get enough check patterns at the moment!
 

I wish I had the time today to do my hair, put some more make-up on and find a cute hair clip, but I was busy, so this is what you get!
 

My mother said I look somber in photos, so silly faces abound!


This lipctick is perfect by the way. Its even better in person, I have small, thin lips (sexy, I know) and this totally disguises that fact. Its also a great feel on the lips, not too dry or too slippy and its stays on forever. I adore red lipstick and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wear it now I have green hair without looking like a christmas tree, but I think I could rock this. :)

Hope you guys are going to have a great Easter. I have three weeks off college, I don't know what I'll do with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment