Tuesday, April 23, 2013

52 Lists - Week Two



                     
Hit up my 52 Lists label down below if you're not sure what this is.

List Your Greatest Comforts:
  • Listening to Music - specifically Frank Turner or a fun playlist
  • Escapism - any tv show/movie/book that takes me far away
  • Fantasy/Daydreaming - I live in my head a lot
  • Holidays
  • Cups of Tea
  • Blankets
  • Quotes
  • Art - going to museums, galleries or just reading about it online
  • Baths
  • Clothes/Personal Style
  • Blogging
  • Books - A Song of Ice & Fire series is my crack at the moment
  • My Dogs
  • Doodling - painting, drawing or just scribbling
  • Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's only please
  • Tumblr
  • Browsing Shops
  • Sleeping
  • Comedy
  • Terrible Horror Movies
  • Snuggling into a Comfy Jumper
  • Making Jewellery
  • A Home Cooked Meal
  • Playing Video Games - I'm loving Fallout: New Vegas at the moment
  • Discussing Things I Truly Believe In
  • Concerts/Gigs

No comments:

Post a Comment