Wednesday, May 15, 2013

52 Lists: List Your Current & Future Goals & Dreams

  • Get into a higher education course
  • Start my own jewellery line
  • Get my septum pierced
  • Get a piece accepted by a gallery
  • Have my own workshop/studio
  • Travel broadly
  • Start taking commissions
  • Live in London for a while even though I think I'll hate it
  • Go to IJL & as many craft fairs as possible
  • Get my first tattoo (of many hopefully!)
  • Learn to crochet
  • Incorporate different art mediums into my jewellery making
  • Have my own dog
  • Show at my first craft show
  • Pay off student loans
  • Do charity work/volunteer for a mental health charity
  • Love my work & never stay stagnant too long
  • Organise my life better
  • Learn DBT skills & mindfullness
  • Stay active & get stronger
  • Learn to sew
  • Keep improving my blog
  • Stay inspired & try to inspire others in turn
  • Have a family, whether that means adopting kids, having a partner or a load of dogs & apprentices, I would like some kind of self made family
  • Take art classes and never stop being open to learning more
  • Support other artists
  • Learn a few tunes on my guitar
This weekly list challenge was originally made by Moorea Seal  & you should go check out her blog for everyone's submissions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment