Monday, May 13, 2013

Marvelous Mondays: Metallics

Welcome to the another instalment of Marvelous Mondays, a weekly blog challenge between myself and four other fabulous fatshion bloggers. 

Make sure to go check out their outfits today, too! Links are at the bottom of the post.
 
Our philosophy: Monday is nobody’s favorite day of the week, but maybe its terrible reputation is a little undeserved. We’re on a mission to make ours (and hopefully yours) a little less awful by dressing marvelously!

Theme of the Week: Metallics



Gold Paint Splash Leggings ~ Asos Curve
Gold Glitter Skater Skirt ~ New Look Inspire
White Blouse ~ Evans via eBay
Black Waistcoat ~ Thifted
Golden Olive Ballet Flats ~ Long Tall Sally
Watch ~ Marc Ecko
Lipstck ~ On The Town by Topshop


Wish I'd worn foundation, but I am so very lazy with make-up at the moment and I'm trying to be more confident about my "problem" skin.




Sorry the light in this pictures came out a bit bizarre I'm not used to it being this bright! I have close ups that came out well though.



I actually haven't worn these leggings for ages despite them being firm faves of mine. They fit perfectly, are super comfy and stylish, but this creepy, old guy in my college refered to them as "sexy stockings" and the appeal floated away! But I'm not going to let anyone take away my love of flashy clothes that easily.



I think maybe I should have gone with my more signature dark lipstick, but hey experimentation is fun. Still loving my fuzzy haircut.




I'm in love with this waistcoat, I've been looking for one everywhere. I think if you're looking for something specific you should check everywhere in a charity shop, this was part of a 3 piece top, waistcoat & scarf. I believe it was marked just L, which usually I would ignore, but I'm glad I gave it a go.



I was wary about these shoes, I was originally going to wear my Doc Martens with silver pattern to make the outfit a bit more edgy and me, but I found these this morning so I went it. Glad I did because they're lovely and comfy for summer.



Mad dogs & English women!



If you want to join our challenge just contact me or one of the other Marvelous Monday ladies.

Now check out everyone else's metallic outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment