Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Showcase: My College Jewellery Efforts '2012-13

After posting an outfit a few weeks ago showcasing a ring I made in my college course I thought I'd make a post about the jewellery I've made so far on in class.

Brief #1 : Textured Pieces Inspired by African Art Exhibition

(Copper, Feather Textured Artefact)

 (Copper, Woodgrain Textured Pendant)
Extremely Image Heavy Post
More after the jump!

(Copper, Woodgrain Textured Pendant)

(Copper, Woodgrain Textured Earring)

 (Copper, Woodgrain Textured Earrings)

(Copper, Barbaric Textured & Formed Ring)

(Copper, Punched & Right To Freedom, Oxidised Bangle)

Brief #2: Armour Inspired Brooches

(Copper & Formica Cold Connection Brooch)


(Copper & CD Terry Pratchet Quote Brooch)



Brief #3: Pendant Inspired by Paper Art Exhibition

(Copper & Brass Jeanette Winterson/Corrosion Quote Pendant)

Brief #4: Cast Ring Inspired by Yorkshire Sculpture Park

(Three Cast Rings: 2 Small. Textured Silver Rings & 1 Thick Bronze Ring)

 (As Modelled By Moi!)

 I was going to knock this into a few posts, but its really nice seeing my progress through the year. I think I've come a long way both in skill and design quality.

I have one more brief to fulfill, where I have to use wire and set a cabachon into my final piece, which I will post when I finish it.

I hope you like my work as I'm sure you'll be seeing more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment