Tuesday, June 25, 2013

10 Day Challenge: 8 Fears

Eight Fears:

  •  Spiders: Predicatable, but they're eight legged devils and I will not suffer one to live (in my house. I get other people to throw them outside).
  • Still Darkness: You know what I mean, when you switch off the lights by yourself and its silent, everything is so still that the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You feel your stomach drop and you can't move because you're sure there is something waiting in the dark. Mwahaha.
  • Drunk People: As a child of alcoholics I am very wary around drunk people and do not enjoy their company at all.
  • Space Invaders: Nope not the vide game, but people who get way into my personal space. (Unless I know and like you)
  • Falling: Since breaking my leg by falling down some stairs the idea of falling again really freaks me out.
  • Death: Obvious, but I when I'm depressed especially I get terrified of death and what happens there after.
  • Public Humiliation: I have social anxiety, so talking in public even just in a group can be very scary for me. When someone plays a "funny"joke on me or mocks me in front of people it can cause me to have panic attacks.
  • The Ocean: Its deep, unexplored, we only know a small amount of whats in it, why would anyone go swimming in the ocean? Also its basically full of evil like sharks, dolphins and swimming knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment