Saturday, June 08, 2013

Flash The Flesh

 
 When a group of bloggers join together for a chat you know that the final result has to be super!! And so this happened once more when, a few days ago, we were talking about our preferences between mini and maxi and Becky  thought that it would be great to create a challenge which goal was to show a little bit more skin and our body (but with style and no vulgarity) showing proudly our curves. And so it was born “Flash the Flesh”.
 
 
Black Slip Dress ~ ASOS Curve
Buy Milk Necklace ~ Black Heart Creatives
Cunt Heart Earrings ~ Black Heart Creatives
Iron Fist Flip Flops ~ Amazon
Lipgloss ~ Angelika by Nars
 
 
Unfortunately I was not able to join the Flash the Flesh challenge the first time, but I'm very excited to be involved this time. I was thinking about my fashion choices and what part of myself I tend not to show, this caused me to realise something. You see, I always thought that I where short skirts, so I must show my legs off, right? Noooooooope, I tend to wear leggings all the time, so I decided to get the old knees out in the sun.
 
 
I know baring your arms tends to be quite a sore spot for fat women, we're so often told to cover up our "unsightly" upper arms, well fuck that. I'm kind of in love with my arms in these pictures, despite some sunburn from previous days sat in the sun!


Though many people would see this neckline as fairly conservative, you may have noticed I never wear low necklines, not because I don't like my chest. Really I am ambivalent about my chest, though I totally wish I had a bigger bust! So I consider this to be me flashing a bit of flesh too.

 
You see this awesome necklace, I won it in Black Hearts Creatives giveaway, who were wonderful through the whole process. They completely customised this piece for me, I chose the colour, font, size, words and I got in on two lines as well. I am really pleased with my how quickly it was made, sent and how gorgeous it looks. I'd really recommend them if you like acrylic, laser cut jewellery with a quirky and macabre edge.


Picture of my customised necklace, rib cage necklace and heart earrings from my instagram.

Check out the other ladies flashing some flesh:


No comments:

Post a Comment