Monday, June 17, 2013

Marvelous Mondays: Old Faithful

Welcome to the another instalment of Marvelous Mondays, a weekly blog challenge between myself and four other fabulous fatshion bloggers. 

Make sure to go check out their outfits today, too! Links are at the bottom of the post.
 
Our philosophy: Monday is nobody’s favorite day of the week, but maybe its terrible reputation is a little undeserved. We’re on a mission to make ours (and hopefully yours) a little less awful by dressing marvelously!


Theme of the Week: Old Faithful
 


Striped Peter Pan Top ~ Next
Velvet Maxi Skirt ~ Thrifted
Black Denim Vest ~ New Look Inspire
Creepers ~ Underground UK
"Buy Milk" Acrylic Necklace ~ Black Heart Creatives
Crossbones Brooch ~ Made by Me
Lipstick ~ Vamp It Up by Wet N Wild



I suggested this theme which is based around an item in your wardrobe that you wear all the time, something easy that you can throw on and you're so worried about it getting ruined. For me this is this top, which I have worn in so many different ways, to my college interview, to fancy restaurants and much less fancy pubs. Its super versatile, comfy and can be dressed up or down, why didn't I buy five of them?!



Unstyled hair and minimal make-up today because I spent the day with a friend I haven't seen in a year playing xbox kinect games. This is a pretty typical casual day outfit for me, comfy maxi skirts and pattern tops are my everday not going out look of choice.


 
If you want to join our challenge just contact me or one of the other Marvelous Monday ladies.

Now check out everyone else's outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment