Friday, June 21, 2013

News & Blog Sale: Playsuits, Dresses, Tops and Jeans UK Size 18 - 24

No easy way to say this so.... Yesterday our house was robbed, some bastards broke in stole our cameras, my camcorder, several game consoles, games, blu-rays, jewellery, watches and the jewellery box my now deceased Nain gave me, which was thankfully retrieved from where they left.

Thankfully no one in our house was hurt and some should be recoverable on insurance, but we're not sure how much and when. This has left me without a proper camera, so my ability to blog has been compromised until I can get a replacement.

So I've decided to sell some clothes so I can get afford another camera, plus you'll get a lovely piece of clothing out of it too!

BLOG SALE: Image Heavy Under The Cut

Blog Sale Rules:
  •  Paypal only, comment with your paypal email address & item(s) you want.
  • Shipping inside the UK only. (Unless you're particularly persuasive).
  • £3 P&P on all clothing items, this will be reduced for anyone buying multiple items.

Domino Dollhouse Galaxy Print Leggings from the Astralnaut collection. £22 SOLD
Size: 2X
Waist: 42-46"
Hips: 58" Max
Inseam: 30"

These are fabulous, but unfortunately don't fit me! I am a UK 22 and they are very loose on me, so refer to the chart above from their site. I'd say a UK 24 or 26 would be perfect in these.

Price may seem high, but it costs a lot to order things from the states and these have never been worn.



Evans Black & White Polka Dot Prom Dress, £20
Size: 20

Lovely dress, originally £50, doesn't fit me & never worn before.
Fitted waistband, gorgeous flared fifties style skirt & silky fabric.

 Debenhams Antoni & Alison  Scotty Dog T-Shirt, £8
Size: 18

Very cute black t-shirt with black scotty dog appliques.

Blue Apple Print ASOS Curve Playsuit, £12
Size: 20

Deep v-neck, fitted waistband, lovely breezy and perfect for summer.
Worn once, no longer fits, material has no stretch.

  Black and Pink Gingham Playsuit X 2, £14
Size: 22 SOLD

I HAVE 2 OF THESE TO SELL, both size 22.

Sad to sell this because I love it, the design is amazing, but it no longer fits well. The material has no stretch, so would be more suited to someone between a 20-22.

 Next Sheer White Lace Top With Grey Jersey Ruched Back, £10
Size: Label says M, but its fits me and I am a UK 22. I would say you could wear it from a lower size for the oversized effect its supposed to have.

I love this its very sexy, but I don't wear it or my other sheer tops enough to keep it.

  Lucia Navy & Cream Soft Blazer, £15 SOLD
Size: 22

 Worn twice, very nautical inspired, comfortable jacket.






ASOS Curve Lace, Black Sheer Dress, £15 SOLD
Size: 20

This will come with a black slip not the original nude one which was horrible material and I threw it out. Never worn as you can see from the still attached tags!
 
Next Sexy Skinny Jeans Distressed Effect and Sparkle Embellishments, £10
Size 20R

Very skinny fit, lovely crystals at the pockets and distressed effect. Originally £50 and never worn.

 ASOS Curve Rose Print Playsuit, £12SOLD
Size: 20

Worn once, lovely silky material, fitted waistband, deep v-neck and long sleeves.

EDIT:

Thank you so much everyone!

Adding a few more things, mainly make-up.

 Essie Nail Polish in "Sugar Daddy", £3

Never used or opened. £1 P&P.

 Headline Colors Nail Polish in "Catwalk", £2.50

Never used or opened. £1 P&P

Brunette Medium Hair Doughnut, £2

Never used.

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Fantasme, £10

Used once, P&P £2. RRP £24

Helen E Eye Liner Pencil in "Electric Blue", £4

Swatched once, never used on eyes.

 

Urban Decay Naked Palette, £15


RRP £36, used a few times, but I don't use neautrals enough to keep it. I will sterilise the brush and palette before posting it. P&P £3.


 Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake in "Stark", £8

 ASOS Curve Horse Print Pussybow Blouse, £8
Size:20 

Cute animal print blouse with pussybow tie and 3/4 sleeves.

 Next Star Print Black & White Wide Leg Trousers, £10
Size: 20R

Gorgeous wide legged trousers with an all over star print.

 Next Tunic Houndstooth in Stretch Jersey, £10
Size: 20

RRP £25, on trend print in grey and black. Very versatile piece, never worn.

 Evans Tartan Kilt Mini Skirt with Ruffle Hem, £10
Size: 20

Great going out skirt, worn a handful of times, but in great condition as I love this skirt. Unfortunately no longer fits.

Evans Purple 3/4 Length Trousers, £8

 Perfect summer cut offs, lovely colour and stitch detail at pockets.

RRP £15.50. Suitable for auburn/redheads, which I am no longer.
Thank you for looking this over.

No comments:

Post a Comment