Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The End is Nigh

Dramatic title, I know, especially when you realise I am in fact talking about the end of GFC, which is disappearing in about 3 weeks now. Most of my followers follow through Google Friend Connect, so I thought I'd show you various ways you can follow my blog when this service is no more.

Most bloggers seem to be migrating to bloglovin' which I have an account at here.

Follow on Bloglovin

If you look to the right hand side of the page you can also subscribe to my blog through email.

I've also just made a facebook page for this blog because I know not everyone has bloglovin', but facebook is pretty common. Sort Life Out; Buy Milk's facebook page is here, please come like it, so I don't feel all alone. ;P

I am also on twitter as @sianmorgan where I will post blog updates and general musings as well as trying to stay in touch with other wonderful blogger babes.

I also have an instagram which is mainly selfies and pictures of dogs.

So there are plenty of ways to follow me after GF goes away. If there is anything you think I've missed or you think I should join tell me below.

Thanks. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment