Monday, July 08, 2013

Marvelous Mondays: Favourite Colour

Welcome to the another instalment of Marvelous Mondays, a weekly blog challenge between myself and four other fabulous fatshion bloggers. 

Make sure to go check out their outfits today, too! Links are at the bottom of the post.
 
Our philosophy: Monday is nobody’s favorite day of the week, but maybe its terrible reputation is a little undeserved. We’re on a mission to make ours (and hopefully yours) a little less awful by dressing marvelously!

Theme of the Week: Favourite Colour


Acid Wash Denim Dungaree Dress ~ ASOS Curve
Teal Top ~ Evans
White Ballet Flats ~ Long Tall Sally


 It is ten million degrees here in England. Well, it feels like it anyway!

My favourite colour is teal as its the perfect colour between blue and green! Though I don't own very much in this shade strangely, would be a nice next hair colour!


As soon as I saw this dress on asos I knew I had to grab it up as I've been admiring straight size dungaree dresses for some time. I will warn you though that I am generally a UK 22 and this dress is a 26 to fit me properly! At the same time I had to size down to a 20 in another dress, horribly inconsistent sizing!




If you want to join our challenge just contact me or one of the other Marvelous Monday bloggers.

Now check out everyone else's outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment