Friday, August 23, 2013

OotD: Blue, Purple and Checks All Over


Hi, friends, its been a while!

Sorry for my absence, university stuff, ending my jewellery course, steam summer sale and rediscovering the fact I am very comfortable playing video games all day every day. Well it all lead to a very spotty schedule and without routine my depression can be easily triggered. But in the last few days I got off my butt and decided to do something about my hair which was very faded and lack lustre.


T-Shirt ~ ASOS Curve
Midi Pencil Skirt ~ ASOS Curve
Creepers ~ Underground UK
Lipstick ~ Kat von D in "Rosary"

When I woke up this morning I realised my hair reminded me of something, this skirt from asos!


 This time I've gone for three different colours and a slightly modified cut. I think despite my brother not actually being a hairdresser he's still the best hairdresser I've ever had!




I cannot wait for it to be September, my birthday and then the start of university! If you haven't seen on my tumblr or twitter I was accepted onto the 3D Design course at Manchester Met University! I am so excited.

How are you all? Anything interesting happened during my hiatus?

[Edit: omg the spelling mistakes! I'm sorry, I'm super tired!]

No comments:

Post a Comment