Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Marvelous Mondays: Nautical


Jumper ~ Next
Skirt ~ M&S
Leggings ~ New Look
Boat Necklace ~ Topshop
White Creepers ~ TUK via ebay 
Lipstick ~ 'Rosary' Kat von D

Late for a very important date! Sorry for the late post, but my brother was building my new computer yesterday and I was visiting friends, so it just didn't happen.


I am not sure what my mother was on when she was taking these pictures, but the only decent ones were diagonal. Sorry if this makes your eyes feel weird like it does to mine!


Nautical was difficult for me as its not a trend I have many pieces for. (Oh and yes I did suggest it, silly me!) I thought the buttons on this skirt had a nautical feel as did my sailboat necklace.


It has been chucking it down this week. I did my hair into an amazing deathhawk and the rain squashed it!


Look how sweety and semi-innocent I can look! ;P


Now check out everyone else's outfits!











No comments:

Post a Comment