Monday, October 21, 2013

OotD: Most Dangerous Kinds Of People

Hello, you may not remember, I'm that blogging lady, silly purple hair, wears a lot of black?

I must apologise for my absence, university starting, a long illness and a small existential crisis do not make the perfect recipe for frequent blog posts. Now I feel a little more on my feet I hope to update more often. I am definitely dressing up more since I have to go into university five days a week.

Of course, I get my mojo back as the light is fading, flashy washed out photos abound!


Black Velvet Babydoll Dress ~ ASOS Curve
Leggings ~ New Look Inspire
Bat Scarf ~ ASOS
Monki Socks ~ ASOS
White TUK Creepers ~ ebay
Acrylic Necklace ~ Black Heart Creatives

 Basically as soon as I saw beckpoppins on the tumblr with this scarf (looking so much more put together & fab than me) I had to have it.


Found on deviantart here
 What I thought as a gust of wind caught my scarf. God I love The Simpsons.

Picture spam because I am feeling it today.




This entire outfit was inspired by this text post I saw on tumblr early this morning:

girls who can wear red lipstick casually and pull it off are the most dangerous kinds of people

I adore dark shades of lipstick, but shy away from red during the day time, well screw that, I am the most dangerous kind of person now because I am on a path to not caring what anyone thinks of me.



One precious item I have acquired during my blog hiatus is this Black Heart Creatives double backed acrylic necklace. In case you cannot see it says "Sorry, I'm Not Made of Sugar", which is a quote from Adventure Time by my favourite character Marceline the Vampire Queen! I think its a lovely phrase without that context too because I'm not as the children's rhyme goes made of "sugar and spice and everything nice." No, sir, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment