Sunday, January 05, 2014

OotD: Let's Pretend Its Christmas (Or Not)



Navy Velvet Dress ~ Beth Ditto @ Evans (via the wonderful Cass Parsnips)
Studded Shoulder Cardigan ~ SimplyBe
Glitter Tights ~ Marks & Spencers
Pewter Boots ~ Evans
Whistle Necklace ~ Vivienne Westwood
Lipstick ~ Funny Face by Nars



The holidays are over! This grinch is celebrating by putting up old pictures of what I wore on Christmas day, no make-up except lipstick because the rest of the day was onesie town.


This dress is perfection, nabbed it off Cass over at Plump Parsnip, this dress has been calling me for years but navy has been my power colour recently. You may be able to tell but my hair was supposed to be navy, I got a box of blue black hair colour and it was a lie, it was just black! So I added blue dye over the top.

If you follow me on twitter or instagram then you'll know my hair colour has changed again since these pictures!



I spent a few weeks agonising over these boots, but when a 25% off code came up during Evans advent calendar I cracked because I could see them so beautifully with this dress.


These photos came out pretty badly because my brother was too busy taking pictures of my other brother playing with the dogs!







Hope you all had a wonderful and safe Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment